A full bred enduro race saddle! A new saddle for performance oriented enduro and gravity riders that was developed and race tested on the Enduro World Series. The SM Enduro Men has a V-shape and a flat top, providing maximum freedom of movement in technical terrain. It also comes with a male specific relief zone. In order to ensure even better bike control with your legs all contouring edges are comfortably padded.
- CroMo rails, 7x7
- MicroFiber cover
- Orthopedic Comfort Foam
- Nylon Composite shell
- Side Flanks: Yes
- Edge Protection: Yes
- S/M fit sit-bone width of 9-12cm
- M/L fits sit-bone width of 12-16cm
- 265 lb max rider weight limit
- Oil slick pattern and colors will vary from saddle to saddle. No two oil slick patterns are identical.
- Please understand this is purpose built race / performance saddle, so naturally it will be firmer than our other saddle offerings. If you are looking for a trail or mtb saddle for prolonged sitting, please consider our SM or SMC saddle series.
By far the best saddle I have ever used
A very comfortable and well designed saddle for smaller fannies. High quality and modern design. I would but again.
Was worried because Ergon says the enduro is firmer and less comfortable than the SM but my SM pro padding was worn and they were out of stock so I gave the SM enduro comp a try. Not sure why they say it’s not as comfortable because it is the most comfortable of all, supports better so your only on the sit bones.
Perfect saddle for my enduro rig. S/M fits me perfectly. I will say padding is a little firm for those rides when I don't wear a chamois.
I've gone on a few decent distant rides with both smooth and rougher terrains and its felt awesome. I don't feel like I need to ride with padded shorts and have ridden without with no issues and was comfortable. I would definitely recommend this one